Nisga'a Land Title Office
will be closed
Monday, February 13, 2017
for Family Day (BC)
Office will reopen to public
9AM, Tuesday, Feb. 14th
Welcome to the Nisga'a Land Title Office website.
The Nisga’a land title system is a Torrens title system, and is operated in accordance with the Nisga’a Land Title Act and other relevant Nisga’a statutes. Nisga’a Land is not recorded in the BC Land Title Office or any other provincial registry.
This website helps applicants get the information they need to register transactions in the Nisga’a Land Title Office. Applicants are able to:
- Download forms and instructions for common transactions
- Submit draft forms for review in advance of submission
- Request title searches and copies of documents registered in the Nisga’a Land Title Office
- Calculate and pay land title fees
- Contact Registry staff to seek information
Please note that documents for registration cannot be submitted through the website. Original documents, properly signed and witnessed, must be submitted directly to the Nisga’a Land Title Office before registration can take place.