Nisga’a Land Title Applications
Land title transactions can be complex, and can require a number of steps and forms. Registration of a land title transaction always requires submission of original documents. This means that documents cannot be submitted online or by fax.
You may, however, submit your forms online or by fax for review by staff of the Nisga’a Land Title Office to be sure that they are completed correctly in advance of your application. We strongly recommend that you do so, since there can be a fee for re-submission of an application that has been rejected. To have forms reviewed for accuracy and completeness, please request a forms review
This section of the website provides information about the most common land title transactions, and provides links to the forms you need. Please choose the transaction you want to complete from the list below for more information.
- Discharge of a Nisga’a Nation Entitlement
- Discharge of a Nisga’a Village Entitlement
- Grant of Fee Simple under the Nisga’a Landholding Transition Act
- Grant of Nisga’a Village Entitlement
- Transfer of a Nisga’a Village Entitlement
- Grant of Nisga’a Nation Entitlement
- Transfer of a Nisga’a Nation Entitlement
- Transfer of Fee Simple Title
- Transmission to Executor or Administrator of Estate
- Mortgage of Fee Simple Title
If the transaction that you are looking for is not on the list, or if you are not sure, please contact the Nisga’a Land Title Office and we would be pleased to assist you.