In order to discharge a Nisga’a Nation Entitlement it is necessary to complete a Form C, which is available from the Nisga’a Land Title Office or on this website.  Staff of the Land Title Office can assist you to ensure that the form is filled out correctly, although they are not permitted to fill out the form for you.

It is necessary for the person (or each person, if there is more than one) who is discharging the Nisga’a Nation Entitlement to have his or her signature on the Form C witnessed by a lawyer or a notary public.  There is generally a fee charged for this service by the witness.

The discharge has no legal effect until the Form C is registered.

Download the Instruction Sheet for Form C.  Please contact our office for further assistance.