Only Nisga’a citizens can receive a Nisga’a Nation Entitlement.


The Nisga’a Land Title Office requires a copy of a Nisga’a citizenship card for each transferee at the time of application.


In order to transfer a Nisga’a Nation Entitlement it is necessary to complete two forms, Form C and Form 16, both of which are available from the Nisga’a Land Title Office and this website.  The Land Title Office staff can assist you to ensure that the forms are filled out correctly, although they are not permitted to fill out the forms for you.

It is also necessary for the transferor (or each transferors, if there is more than one) of a Nisga’a Nation Entitlement to have his or her signature on the Form C witnessed by a lawyer or a notary public.  There is generally a fee for this service by the witness.

The transfer of the Nisga’a Nation Entitlement has no legal effect until the Form C is registered.

The registration fee must be paid in full before the application can be processed. Please see the Fee Schedule page for current fees.

Download the Instruction Sheet for Form C.  Please contact our office for further assistance